If you happen to visit Saragani Province for a vacation or summer escapades, Rosal Beach Resort in Gumasa, Glan Sarangani should be included in your top list. This beach resort is one of the best white sand beaches scattered all over the province. It is situated between White Haven and Coco Beach Resort.
Compared to other beach resorts in the Philippines, the accommodation in Rosal is much affordable. It offers rooms with a functioning bathroom and good air conditioning. There are open – air cottages ,space for tents and children’s playground.
There is a wide variety of options where one can break the stillness of the resort. One is to indulge in the beauty of the place by simply taking a walk in the fine white sand while having a conversation with new acquaintances or friends. Another way is to hang out with the beach while sipping refreshing drinks. For guests who love water sports, Rosal offers facilities such as kayaks, skim boards, and volleyball for rent. Take note, you can also experience jet skiing, just request it from the management.
Whether you are an adventurous tourist or someone looking for a laid back retreat, Rosal Beach Resort is a great destination on indulging your dream escapade.
- Daytime – 40.00 Php/person
- Overnight - 50.00 Php/person
- Paddle Boat – 150.00Php/hr
- Kayak – 200.00Php/hr
- Daytime (8 am to 5 pm) – 600.00 Php
- Overnight (5 PM to 8 AM) – 700.00 Php
- Matrimonial Room - 3,000.00 Php
(max of 2 persons, inclusive of dinner and breakfast
- 2 Bed Apartelle – 3,500.00 Php
- Elevated Cottage(max of 15 persons) - 7,000.00 Php
- Family Hall (max of 20 persons ) – 5,500.00 Php
- Duplex Room (max of 4 persons) - 2,300.00 Php
Amenities & Services :
- Air conditioned rooms
- Open day cottages
- beach volleyball
- children’s play ground
- skim board rental