Chikkalite is a Facebook application that allows the users to send free text messages anywhere for free.
Chikkalite is one of the innovations under Chikka, a wireless applications and services provider that is geared in mobile instant messaging, mobile email, free text messages and mobile content.
- Be sure that you have already logged on to your Facebook account. Click http://apps.facebook.com/
chikkalite/to go the application.
- You will be asked whether to allow the application to run in your account, click allow to proceed.
- You will be required to enter your mobile number using the 639xxxxxxxxx format.
- Chikkalite will send you a confirmation message in your mobile phone.
- Once you receive the confirmation code, enter it to the box as prompted during your registration.
- Hit enter and starting sending messages for free.
Here are some do’s and don’ts in using the application:
- You cannot use chikkalite when you’re accessing your Facebook account through mobile phones.
- Characters in text messaging are limited only to 160 characters.
- You may send a group message but only to 5 recipients only.
- All replies that are sent to your Chikkalite account will automatically be directed to your mobile phone.
- You cannot register multiple numbers in one single Facebook account. However, should you wish to change your mobile number, click settings then change the number.
- As soon as you signed in or out of your Facebook account, so does your Chikkalite account.
- Chikkalite is open to all Philippine mobile networks (Globe, TM, Smart, TalknText and Sun)