Are you planning to have holiday with your friends and family? Why not try Blue Bless beach resort, it is located in Sitio Pitugo, Barangay Bobon, Mati City, Davao Oriental.
Mati City is known for its white sand beaches and huge waves that is good for skim boarding but Blue Bless beach resort is quite different.It has floating cottages and resides on the cliff. This resort don’t have that white sand shore but the clear blue waters is still inviting. The resort is not yet fully developed, there are some area that are still under construction, including the entrance gate.
Floating cottage is one of the main attractions of Blue Bless resort. Although the resort has several other amenities including convenience store near the floating cottages, billiard tables, closed and open cottages and a resto bar. If you want to go island hopping, the resort has a boat that will take you to Waniban Island.
How to get there:
Mati city can be reached by bus or van from Davao city. It will take around 2.5 to 4 hours ride. Blue Bliss is around 12 KM away from Mati city proper. You need to rent motorcycle (also known as Habal-habal) or multi-cab to reach the resort. Or you can check out the map below.
- Entrace Fee – Php 30.00 Adult / Php 15.00 Children
- Right Side Rooms -4 Persons w/ Free Small Cottage (Php 2,000.00/day)
- Function Hall -50 Persons (Php 3,500.00/Wholeday event only)
- Left Side Rooms -6 to 8 Persons w/ Free Big Cottage (Php 3,500.00/day)
- Overlooking Rooms -2 Persons (Php 1,500.00/day)