If you’re looking for a great place for your summer or week-end getaway, then come to the crystal-clear waters of Andrea Beach.
A 45-minute drive from Batangas City, this resort is just the place to be, far from the daily pressure of your work or your studies. You can put in some adventure to that busy lifestyle as you visit the far and beyond aboard our luxurious speed boats and motor bancas! Or you can always have a peaceful rest with the clear, fresh air and green environment. Either way, our friendly staff is ready to assist your needs in every way possible. Weâ€™ll be more than glad to be of service.
Through the efforts of the resort owner Manny Abanilla, Sr., the fish sanctuary was created. Located a few meters off the shore of Andrea Beach, it is Manny’s hope to initiate a consciousness of environmentalism in Lobo.
Experience the great satisfaction in witnessing the amazing underwater world of Lobo, Batangas through snorkeling and Scuba diving. We have dive guides to assist you.
From sunrise to sunset there are variety of choices to spend your day in Andrea . You may splash and play all day in the clean waters to your hearts content.
You may take a ride and see the beautiful shoreline and sceneries of Andreaâ€™s and itâ€™s neighboring beaches through motor boats, speedboats and jetski!
You may also want to take diving lessons or diving assistance from our professional divers.
Its marvelous waters and clean environment will leave you coming back for years to come, proven by a great number of patrons returning in every vacation possible since 1994.
How to get there
- Lobo is about 150+km from Manila. It is located near the southern tip of Batangas province.
- From South Luzon Expressway, take the Batangas, Lucena & Legaspi Exit. ( 2nd to the last exit.)
- Proceed west bound on the National Highway passed the Yakult Plant, Carmel Ray and First Philippine Industrial Park (FPIP), all of which are located at the right side of the road.
- Shortly after FPIP, turn right on the S.T.A.R toll exit.
- Once on the STAR expressway, look for the exit marked â€œBatangas Cityâ€ located on the left.
- Make a slight u-turn to the left, towards the Batangas Toll Exit. Upon leaving the toll exit, turn right on the National Highway towards San Jose and Batangas City.
- Proceed down the National Highway, by-passing the town of San Jose. This stretch is approximately 23km to Batangas City.
- Slow down upon reaching the Makro Warehouse in Batangas City located at the left hand side of the National Highway.
- Straight ahead will be a forking on the National Highway with a Rotary Lion Statue located in the middle of the road. Take the left side of the fork. However, this road is closed from 6:00 to 6:00 to avoid traffic. You have to go around : straight, turn left when you see the plaza, then left, then right again when you see the small Don Ramos Store on the right.
- Shortly after, turn left again on the first road to the left.
- From here, the road to lobo is just straight ahead.
- When you reach poblacion Lobo, turn left to pass the long bridge. Just drive straight ahead for about 1.5 km.
- Andrea Beach Resort is on the right side of the road.