A fine white sand beach is so typical in Gumasa, Glan Sarangani Province. One of the popular is the White Haven Beach Resort. This beach resort invites anyone to enjoy the suns, the fine white sand and the sea in a very clam environment. But of course there are lots of things you can do to make your stay more exciting and memorable. These include snorkeling, kayaking or playing volleyball. One can also enjoy a body massage.
The resort has rooms and cottages that are cozy with native furniture and artworks. Plus the beds are covered with linen sheets, and the floors are pretty tiled. There also open-air cottages in the surrounding of White Haven for daytime visitors. The shoreline is wide enough to accommodate guests with tents.
When it comes to food, you can indulge in a variety of foods, especially sea foods. Guests are also allowed to bring or cook their own food. There are times, fishermen will come to White Haven selling their newly catch fish.
White Haven Beach Resort is approximately one hour drive away from General Santos City.
- 6 years old and above – 50.00 Php
- Billiards – 150Php/hour
- Pingpong – 100 Php/hour
- Volleyball – 50 Php/hour
- Kayak – 250 Php/hour
- Small – 40.00 Php/hour
- Big – 70.00 Php/hour
- Personal Tent - 100.00 Php
- Tent for Rent (3 – 4 persons) - 350.00 Php/day
- Extra Beddings - 100.00 Php
- Open Cottage
|300.00 Php Night Rate (Check in 9:00am – Check out 5:00pm)400.00 Php Night Rate (Check in 5:30pm – Check out 8:00pm)|
- Bigkat (3 rooms) – 4,900.00 Php
- Paguda (2 rooms) – 3,500.00 Php
- SQ UP (1 room) – 2,500.00 Php
- SQ DOWN (1 room ) – 2,900.00 Php
- Sigay (1 room) – 2,000.00 Php
- Function Room (1 room) - 4,200.00 Php
- Anahaw (1 room) - 950.00 Php
- View Deck - 100 Php/ pear day
- New Cottage – 350 Php/ per day
Amenities & Services:
- Family air conditioned rooms
- Open day cottages
- Row boat rental
- Electric Fan