Are you seeking for a place where you could forget all of life’s stresses and enjoy the sound of the refreshing beach waves and the feel of the warmth of sunshine in your skin? Then Bantayan Island in the province of Cebu is where you’d want to be. Discover one of Cebu’s northern jewels and be amongst the residences that appreciate the simplicity of life by living one day at a time savoring its moments. For a budget rate of PHP 3,200 per person, request for your roundtrip airfare free of airport transfer and give yourself a 3-days/2-nights chance to unwind in a sophisticated Beachfront cottage that allows the Island to mesmerize you with its simplistic beauty. Seize that moment when the calming trip to Virgin Island reminds you that when you are stressed from all the complexities of city life, there will always be an Island available for your great escape.
P3200/person (minimum of 10pax)
For 9 persons below and extra night
No. of persons:
10 pax –P 3200/person
9 pax – P 3300/person
8 pax – P 3350/person
7 pax – P 3400/person
6 pax – P 3600/person
5 pax – P 3950/person
4 pax – P 4000/person
3 pax – P 4350/person
2 pax – P 5650/person
Package details, inclusive of:
- Round trip airport transfer [Mactan Airport-Cebu City Bus Terminal] approximately 30minutes
- Round trip bus transfers [Cebu City Terminal-Hagnaya Port -Cebu City Terminal]
- Approximately (3-4 hours) per way
- Two Way Ferry Ticket [Hagnaya Port-Sta fe-Port-Hagnaya Port] approximately
- 1 hour per way
- Round trip transfers from Santa Fe pier to Kota Resort and back (15 minutes)
- 3 days / 2 nights’ accommodation, Sta Fe Bantayan, Island Cebu – Kota Beach Resort [Superior Cottage Beachfront ] Beach Front
- American or Filipino breakfast in the resort’s restaurant (1 time only)
- Virgin Island Day Tour [inclusive of entrance fees]
*All Superior Cottage Beach front rooms have 1 single bed and 1 double bed.
*There is FREE WIFI Internet in the restaurant for resort guests.
What Is Not Included?
- * Round Trip Airfare (Available upon request)
- * Airport Terminal Fees (P40.00)
- * Seaport Terminal Fees (P40.00)
- * Meals all throughout the tour
- *Snorkeling gears P250.00 set of goggles and aqua shoes