Andemi Beach Resort ((Previously Weinert’s Beach Resort) is a small resort located in Camarines Sur, Bicol Region. Despite being small, Andemi Beach Resort offers a wide-range of amenities to make your stay truly worthwhile. There’s plenty to do from the beach to the sea namely volleyball, boating, diving and more! And if you get hungry, they have a restaurant. Not just any restaurant… but one that offers delicious food from local, European and other International dishes! Worried about security? Also not a problem, the resort is guarded for the 24 hrs/day. They also offer a variety of rooms to choose from budget to high comfort rooms, so you don’t need to worry about getting enough rest. The resort also has its own electric generator and water supply to ensure that electricity and water needs are well-provided. Aside from that, the manager and some staff can speak English, German, Bicolano, Tagalog and Strine… Isn’t that Great?
- De luxe room 2 beds/Aircon - Php 1,800
- Duplex room 4 Beds/Ceiling Fan – Php 1,600
- Standard room 2 beds – Php 800
- Extra bed(in all rooms)- Php 300
|Beach Facilities (for house guests free)||
|Standard Beach Cottages (max. 15 Persons)||
|Your own Foods / Drinks are accepted|
|Comfort Beach Cottages (max. 15 Persons)||
|Inside the Fence, we serve our excellent Meals & Drinks at standard Prices|
|Entrance Fee per Head||
|Current use per Cottage||
|Night use per Cottage||
Other Rental services are not definite but vary in prices.. Mostly Negotiable.
- Comfortable hotel rooms with aircon, ref, video, ensuite h/c shower or budget and fan rooms.
- International and local cuisine and a selection of drinks at the Bar
- Free video cassette rental
- Dominoes, Electronic darts etc.
- Car rental with driver
- Resort Emergency electric and water supply
- Laundry service
- Fenced and 24 hour guard compound
- Ideal place for families with children
- Ideal place for singles & couples, partners & friends
- the manager and staff speak English, German, Bicolano, Tagalog and Strine.